N/481/7/0554 (PA4782) 08/19
Duration: 1.5 Year
Main Intakes: January, May and September
Awarding Body: Leeds Beckett University, UK
Senior Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software Programmer, Software Designer, Principal Engineer, Application Developer, Application Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer, Java Developer, Java Engineer, Web Services Developer, C++ Developer, Quality Assurance Engineer, etc.
The Master of Science in Software Engineering programme is aimed at students and professionals who wish to gain advanced skills in planning and developing efficient and sophisticated softwarres that meet the highest of global standards. The industry clamours for professionals with knowledge in cutting-edge techniques for software development and this advanced programme addresses exactly the complex skill-sets needed by software engineers today.
The programme covers software quality, design and development, and further equips software engineers to create and deploy robust and complex systems. It also aims to give students the advanced management skills needed to work in modern and fast-paced software development environments.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75 can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment process; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with CGPA less than 2.50 with a minimum of 5 years working experince in a relevant field may be accepted.
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550 (213 for CBE; 80 for IBE); OR
- Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level; OR
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (56-60 overall with a minimum of 51 and above in each component); OR
- Password Integrated Skills Test conducted by Leeds Beckett University and Institut Teknologi Pertama; OR
- Band 6.0 in IELTS Equivalent Test conducted by Institut Teknologi Pertama.
AND Students must pass:
- Software Components and Architecture
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Project Management
- Research Practice
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Software and Systems
- Masters Final Project/ Dissertation
- Elective Module*
- Master Final Project/ Dissertation (Continue)