Programme Code: R/345/4/0529 (A9761) 05/19
Duration: 3 Years
Main Intakes: January, June and September
Awarding Body: Institut Teknologi Pertama
Strategic Planning, Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations and Supply Chain, Information Systems
This program is structured to expose students to the basic areas of business management. It prepares the necessary foundation for students who either want to embark on the entry-level careers in the business world or to pursue the higher level studies locally or abroad.
The curriculum covers the broad syllabi typical of a rigorous diploma-level program in this eld. As this course is conducted in English, students have the edge in this aspect which is critical in securing better careers in the ever changing market place. Besides the academic contents this program also provides students with the practical tools for them to excel in their chosen vocation.
- SPM / SPMV: Pass with a minimum of 3 credits in any subjects; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- O-Level or its equivalent: Pass with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects; OR
- Certicate in related field: Pass with a minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- Other equivalent qualications recognized by Malaysian Government.
- IELTS with a minimum band of 5.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500; OR
- Pass in English (O-Level or equivalent to SPM 1119); OR
- Band 5.0 in IELTS Equivalent Test conducted by Institut Teknologi Pertama.
AND Students must pass:
- Mathematics I
- Academic Communicative English 1
- Computer Applications
- Mathematics II
- Academic Communicative English 2
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Introduction to Programming
- Management in IT Environment
- Web Development
- Computer System and Operations
- Programming Concepts
- Computer Hardware Maintenance
- Database Design Concepts
- Personal Skills Development
- System Analysis and Design
- Quality IT Systems
- Networking Concepts
- Project Management in IT
- End-User Support
- Data Analysis and Design
- Industrial Training
As stated in the Circular from Ministry of Education No. 2/2013 with reference number JPT/GS1000-606Jld.1(25), all new students who enroll into any programme in any private institution after 01 September 2013 are required to complete and pass all the required General Studies Modules / Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU).